A Beta version of a product or feature provides useful capabilities, but may have limited coverage or functionality or require further work before general release. It is available in production to all customers, but we may need to make minor adjustments or add more features before the final release.
We often invite customers to explore new products and features we are developing. These Private Beta versions can only be accessed by authorised applications. If you are interested in working with Yapily during this experimental phase, please contact your customer success manager.
Yapily operates as an Open Banking gateway to connect with banks which support Open Banking different standards across UKI and Europe. In order to provide the best experience for our customers,
Yapily provides its own specification abstracting the nuances of each specification and normalising the data sent and received to and from an
As an Open Banking gateway, Yapily does not enforce any UI on its customers. Yapily provides some consent guidelines to guide its Yapily Connect customers
to prevent authorisation drop-off. Other than this, Yapily's goal is to remain invisible and to allow its clients to push their brand. For customers who have their own Open Banking licenses, Yapily
is completely invisible in the entire journey whereas customers using our Yapily Connect licenses will be briefly redirected to Yapily's auth service to handle the response from the
As an Open Banking gateway, Yapily does not store or resell any PSU information. The exception to this is for our customers using our Yapily Connect license where an audit must be kept.
There are several options for using Yapily APIs without having the required Open Banking licenses:
- Use a preconfigured sandbox - If you want to test our APIs, we offer pre-configured sandboxes which allow you to develop your applications with sample data with a few minutes of setup.
- Use Yapily's regulated entity (Yapily Connect) - Yapily Connect is Yapily's subsidiary which is regulated as both an AISP and PISP.
One advantage of using either approach is that the developer experience is homogenous across live and sandbox testing. Many of our customers have a least one dedicated live Yapily application with live integrations and applications dedicated to testing using sandboxes. This makes it easy to switch from sandbox to live environments.
Get in contact with our team for more information.
Once a live agreement has been signed:
If regulated as an AISP/PISP
, Yapily will guide you through the registration process for each type of
Institutionavailable on the platform
If using Yapily's regulated entity (Yapily Connect)
, Yapily will configure and provide access to each
Institutionto your team
- Sensitive data encrypted in transit and at REST
- Cryptographic encryption for logs, messages and sensitive fields in the database kept in Google Cloud and AWS KMS
- Optional support for MTLS if requested
- Encrypted application secrets with restricted access to the application owner
- Vault for securely storing Open Banking certificates
Please check Yapily's support guide